- Follow bloggers in your niche
- If you follow bloggers in your niche you are more likely to make friendships and retweet each others’ posts.
- Participate in ReTweet threads
- These threads help you find fellow bloggers and help you get your content out for others to see. If you follow the rules of the thread your posts will likely be commented on or retweeted.
- Some of these include: @bloggingbeesrt @bloggershut @sunshineblogrt @bloggerls @blogandbeyond
- Connect your Twitter to your blog
- We have been very successful, pageview wise, once we did this. For WordPress you are able to connect it before you publish your posts. We plan our posts in advance and have it set to automatically post to Twitter at the same time it posts to WordPress.
- Make sure your Twitter Bio is relevant
- If you are a blogger, you will want to say what you blog about (travel/books/fashion/photography) and leave a link to your blog. This makes you seem more professional and official.
- Engage with your audience
- If someone comments or retweets your post, Thank Them! It lets them know that they are appreciated and that you care about their input.
I hope you find these tips helpful. Happy Tweeting!